1 cup evaporated milk
1 (25 ounce) envelope unflavored gelatin
1/2 cup water
3 tblspns fresh lemon juice
3/4 cup granulated Splenda
3/4 tsp grated lemon rind
1 (9 inch) graham cracker crust
1. Pour evaporated milk in a mixing bowl and place in freezer until ice crystals form (about 30 minutes).
2. Sprinkle gelatin over water and lemon juice in a small saucepan. Let stand 1 minute. Stir in Splenda and cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, 2 minutes or until gelatin dissolves. Stir in lemon rind.
3. Beat evaporated milk at high speed with electric mixer until soft peaks form (about 5 minutes).
4. Gradually add gelatin mixture, beating at high speed until mixture is combined. Do not overbeat.
5. Pour into crust, cover and chill 1 hour until set.