1 8 oz fat free cream cheese
1 cup fat free sour cream
8 packets Equal
2/3 cup lemon juice
1 cup coarsley chopped fresh or canned peaches
1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
1 cup fresh or unsweetened frozen raspberries (or halfed or quartered strawberries)
1 cup cubed fresh or canned pineapple in juice
1 11 oz can mandarin orange segments, drained
1 cup chopped pecans
1. Beat cream cheese, sour cream, Equal, and lemon juice in medium bowl until smooth.
2. Gently mix in fruit.
3. Spoon mixture into 12 paper lined muffin cups or spread in a 10 x 6 baking dish.
4. Garnish with additional fruit.
5. Freeze til firm 6-8 hours.
6. Let stand at room temperature 10 or 15 minutes until slightly softened before serving.
This will keep in freezer for 2-3 months. It is very pretty for special occasions.
75 calories, 5 grams protein, 14 grams carb, 0 fat, 3 mg chol, 130 mg sodium
Food exchange: 1 fruit