1 1/2 cups fresh blueberries
3 cups reduced fat milk (2%)
1.3 cup packed light brown sugar
1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
1/2 cup white cornmeal
1/4 tsp ground ginger
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Spray six 6-ounce ramekins with cooking spray.
3. In large saucepan, warm milk over medium heat.
4. Stir in brown sugar, cinnamon, and ginger.
5. Cook til sugar dissolved.
6. Stir in cornmeal.
7. Cook and stir over medium heat until bubbly.
8. Reduce heat to medium low and cook and stir for three more minutes.
9. Spoon half of mixture into ramekins.
10. Top with blueberries and cover with remaining cornmeal mixture.
11. Bake for 40 to 50 minutes until edges are bubbly.
12. Cool on wire rack for 20 to 30 minutes. Serve warm.
165 calories per serving